Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello to me

You appear to be a Knitting Apprentice. You've got the basics down pat and you might just be falling in love with this hobby. Big needles, funky yarns and simple shapes are the name of the game, but it doesn't mean you don't experiment a bit, here and there. As an apprentice, you probably fall back on other people to get you through those rough spots, and if you don't know anyone who knits, you probably have a few books or online sources to tap. http://marniemaclean.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought this quiz result would be a good way to introduce myself to knitting Blogland. At first, I won't be posting any jaw-dropping photos of fancy knitting projects--but I hope that in a year or so (with your help) we will all be talking about how "little Mel has become quite the knitter". My decision to start a blog was inspired by all the knitting bloggers out there whose finished objects blow my socks off (however, these socks are not ones knit by my own hands, because I haven't attempted to knit any yet).

Throughout the next week or so, I will be posting some FO's already for 2007-and also some knitting and personal goals for myself--and other things to give you some insight into the "Mel behind the blog".



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!